Automation allows for increased productivity, higher product quality and optimal business solutions. Automation requires a multifaceted approach to project development.
AVIEK employees have solid experience in automation projects implementation of varying complexity. AVIEK provides services on both integrated enterprise automation and stand-alone process automation (automatic process control system development).
Integrated enterprise automation
AVIEK offers its clients the most modern solution in integrated enterprise automation. Company’s consultants are ready to offer solutions to satisfy most demanding customers.
Integrated enterprise automation allows to:
Increase productivity due to:
- Getting rid of “bottlenecks”;
- Substituting manual labor for machine production;
- Introducing dedicated process-specific tasks for each subdivision.
- Raise product quality due to:
- Strict adherence to technical processes specifications;
- Increased instrument quality control;
- Detailed regular operations reports;
- Diminished human factor.
- Optimize management processes due to:
- Real-time projects & processes reports;
- Simplified stock procurement;
- Centralized processes management;
- Electronic document flow system implementation.
Automatic process control systems
We work in close cooperation with Russian and international manufacturers to ensure most modern and advanced software and hardware solutions. We provide versatile services for our clients’ demands.
AVIEK provides a full spectrum of services:
Project concept development and feasibility study;
- Project documentation design;
- Core and corollary equipment pickup and procurement;
- Fitting-out, startup and commissioning;
- Warranty and post-warranty services;
- Personnel training.
Besides ground-up automatic process control system design, AVIEK also provides services on existing system improvement and enhancement:
- System upscaling;
- Modules and units addition;
- Current processes re-engineering to fit increased demands.